Monday, March 8, 2010

Our Poor Little Controversial Dog




Andy piled blankets and pillows on top of the dog where he was completely covered and jack just laid there. Then he uncovered just his tail. He would say: Jaaaack, and his tail would whomp on the couch. Poor Jack. We're just preparing him for kids. hehe

Last time I blogged was the day we got our first ultrasound. The tech said: Have you had any nausea? ME: Nope. Not yet. Tech: Knock on wood. LO AND BEHOLD, Tuesday night I started getting sick. Tomorrow will finish up my second week of being nauseated from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep. JOY, OH what JOy I feel. I'm so looking forward to the second trimester when at least if I feel sick, I have a bump to show for it. My next doctor's appointment is March 23rd, where I will meet with the doc for the first time.

And pray for poor Andy. He is used to an affectionate wife. He's had to relegate himself to cuddling with my head. (the only part of my body that doesn't hurt). But only if his breath doesn't smell like a food that doesn't make me want to hurl.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! Don't worry, he can cuddle with me when we are at work, bad breath and all!

    ~the uncle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's things like "cuddling with my head" that make me love you. My next dr.s appointment is the 22nd and I'll be meeting our doc for the first time too! I'm telling you babes, we are so mfeo. Tell Jack I love him... And it's the controversial dogs that are the best ones. Our third dog would be a pit if we had to choose. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete