Friday, September 10, 2010

First baby shower and 35 weeks.









Wow! I can't believe that we've only got about five weeks left. If he's like his daddy, he'll come before that. Andrew was 5 weeks early. I need him to stay in there til October at least! haha. I had my first shower on Saturday. It was a shower for my family thrown by my awesome sis-in-law Shannon. It was a sweet time and a lot of fun. I COULD NOT BELIEVE how big I was when I saw the pictures. It's like all of the sudden I'm HUUGE. I'm having a shower with friends tomorrow at Bayley's house and we just found out that our church is also throwing us one. That is AWESOME news.

I will post pictures of our nursery soon. It is better than I imagined and I can't wait to reveal it. Andy and I have always been blessed with very talented friends and family and our nursery definitely shows that. :)

Here are some pictures from the shower.

1 comment: